RESIDENT LOGINForgot Password?
Around Venice, Florida
This page is provided as a convenience to allow Bird Bay residents to share their favorite places with other residents or visitors. This does not reflect an endorsement of any kind and this web site strongly advises investigating at your own risk.
Convenient Web Sites
- Venice Chamber of Commerce: An excellent resource for visitors and residents alike. Get linked up with the latest local activities and events.
- Venice Gulf Coast Living Magazine: An online copy of the award winning local magazine with a bounty of information on local attractions.
- Official City of Venice, FL Web Site: Whether you are a visitor, or a resident you'll find lots of useful information about current events and Venice history. Click here to see their monthly Newsletter.
- Chowhound Message Board, "Where to eat in Venice?": short list of input, but great place to put your "2-cents" in.
- Sharky's on the Pier, S Harbor Dr, Venice FL: on the beach with a view of the Gulf. Outside dinning casual with Tiki Bar. Inside dinning $$$.
- Briandi's, 202 Tamiami Trail S, Venice, FL: Small dining area but love their pizza!
- Cedar Reef Fish Camp, 4167 Tamiami Trail S, Venice, FL: Yummy Lobster Lasagna, daily specials, open everyday!
- Crow's Nest, 1968 Tarpon Center Dr, Venice, FL: view of the ICW. Long-time favorite.
- Mi Pueblo, 530 US 41 Bypass S, Venice: live mariach music.
- Rib City, 4187 Tamiami Trail S,
Venice, FL: great ribs and bbq.
- Robbies Reef, 775 US 41 Bypass S, Venice: friendly service, fresh seafood.
- Snook Haven, 5000 Venice Ave., E, Venice, FL; 485-7221: friendly service, great smokehouse meals served right of the shores of the Myakka River. Check out the live music daily. Bango concerts, weekly in sesaon.
Beaches & Parks
- Venice - Caspersen - Nokomis - North Jetty - Brohard
- Venice Dog Parks: Paw Park, South Brohard Park
- Florida Beache: the-best-florida-beaches.com